1. Celtic manager Neil Lennon described victory over which team as "the greatest thing I've ever done in football"?
2. Who scored the winning goal in the FA Cup final?
3. Who were the opponents in Sir Alex Ferguson's last game as Manchester United manager - and what was the score?
4. After United clinched the Premier League title, who did Ferguson predict could become the best player in the club's history?
5. What did Gareth Bale successfully trademark in 2013?
6. How many Premier League teams changed their manager in 2013 - and how many can you name?
7. Who did Scottish champions Celtic beat in the Scottish Cup final in May to complete the domestic double?
8. Which former England captain left Inverness to become Hibernian manager in November?
9. How many World Cups have Germany won - and in which years did they win?
10. Which match will open the 2014 World Cup finals in Brazil?
11. Which former Manchester United coach is the manager of the Iran national side?
12. Who won UEFA's Best Player in Europe award in August?
13. Which player claimed the most assists in the Premier League last season?
14. How many games was Luis Suarez banned for after biting Branislav Ivanovic?
15. German goalkeeping legend (and former POW) Bert Trautmann died in July. Which club did he win the FA Cup with? And in which year? And while carrying what injury?
16. Which three Premier League teams did Bradford City defeat on the way to the League Cup final?
17. David Beckham played his final football game in May - but who were the opponents?
18. Joey Barton received a suspended two-match ban in May for calling which player an "overweight ladyboy"?
19. Who were the first country other than hosts Brazil to qualify for the World Cup in June?
20. How many times did Cristiano Ronaldo score more than once in a game in 2013 (up until December 20)? (a) 13 (b) 17 (c) 21
21. Who won the 2013 Johnstone's Paint Trophy?
22. Who were crowned the 2013 League of Ireland champions?
23. Who scored the first Champions League goal of the calendar year?
24. Who was the manager who guided then-League Two side Bradford City to the League Cup final?
25. Who finished in third place at the Confederations Cup in Brazil?
- - -
26. Which cricket legend retired from the game in November after his 200th Test match at the age of 40?
27. Who did Darren Lehmann succeed as Australia coach in controversial fashion back in June?
28. Which batsman, playing in the Ashes, was the first player to reach 1,000 Test runs for the year?
29. Which team tops the ICC Test rankings with 3531 points and a rating of 131?
30. Which Ireland batsman scored a magnificent but doomed century as Ireland narrowly lost to England at Malahide in September?
31. Which player set an astonishing world record with the bat in the first Test of the Ashes at Trent Bridge - and how many runs did he score?
32. Why was the final Test of the Ashes at The Oval branded an "absolute disgrace" by BBC commentator Jonathan Agnew?
- - -
33. Which five drivers won a race in 2013?
34. What was the team orders code Sebastian Vettel ignored when he overtook Red Bull colleague Mark Webber to win the Malaysian GP?
35. How old is Bernie Ecclestone?
36. The film Rush was about the rivalry between which two F1 legends - and against the backdrop of which season was it set?
37. What are the names of Lewis Hamilton's dogs?
- - -
38. Who did Christine Ohuruogu pip on the line to win the 400m title at the World Championships in August?
39. Which event did Olympic long jump champion Greg Rutherford say he could be 'one of the best in British history' in?
40. Name the four Jamaican athletes who were in the men's 100m final at the World Championships in Moscow.
41. How far did Mo Farah run at the London Marathon before pulling out?
42. Over which distance did Mo Farah break the European record in 2013?
43. Which Russian athlete sparked a storm with her apparently homophobic comments during the World Championships in Moscow?
- - -
44. How many points divided the two teams after the first two Lions Tests against Australia?
45. Brian O'Driscoll was dropped by the Lions for the final Test of the series. Who replaced him at outside centre?
46. Wales won the Six Nations for the second year running after they thrashed England 30-3 in their final match of the tournament. When was the last time the Welsh side won consecutive Five or Six Nations titles?
47. French side Toulon won the Heineken Cup in a dramatic final - which five Englishmen played on the winning side in the match?
48. What major milestone did Leicester Tigers reach in winning the Engish Premiership this season?
- - -
49. Who did Ronnie O'Sullivan overcome in the final to win his fifth World Snooker Championship in May?
50. Who ended the year as snooker's number one player?
51. Which snooker legend took part in ITV's I'm a Celebrity Get Me Out of Here in December?
52. Which Trowbridge snooker player was handed a 12-year ban in October pending appeal for alleged match-fixing?
- - -
53. The megafight between Floyd Mayweather Jr and Saul Alvarez was 2013's most lucrative bout. What was the name given to the Las Vegas event?
54. Adrien Broner ended the year by suffering his first defeat to Marcos Maidana, but which Brit did he knock out in February?
55. David Haye's cancelled showdown against Tyson Fury wasn't the only fight the Londoner had to withdraw from this year. Who was his other scheduled opponent?
56. Boxing history was made when Daiki Kameda beat Rodrigo Guerrero for the IBF super-flyweight title. Why?
57. How long did the heavyweight battle between Deontay Wilder and Audley Harrison back in April last?
- - -
58. Who won the Giro d'Italia?
59. Mark Cavendish won two stages on the 2013 Tour de France. How many cyclists have ever won more stages than the Manx Missile in the course of their careers - and can you name them?
60. American cyclist Chris Horner set an incredible record in winning the Vuelta a Espana. What was it?
61. Which famous race did Bradley Wiggins win for the first time ever in 2013?
62. In which city and country was Britain's 2013 Tour de France winner Chris Froome born?
63. Who finished the 2013 UCI Tour season as world number one?
- - -
64. Darts: Who did Phil Taylor beat to win a record 16th World Darts Championship in January?
65. Rugby League: England and South Sydney forward Sam Burgess was suspended by the NRL for two weeks after performing what kind of illegal tackle?
66. Horse racing: Why was top Australian horse trainer Gai Waterhouse charged and fined after watching her horse Fiorente win the Melbourne Cup?
67: Equestrian: 2013 was the year two of Britain's best sportsmen top the world rankings at various stages. What are the riders' names?
68. MMA: Who did female MMA star Ronda Rousey beat by submission in her first and only UFC bantamweight title fight?
69. Sailing: Which America's Cup skipper drafted in Ben Ainslie to amazing effect after losing eight of the first nine races of the series in San Francisco?
70. Which Englishman became squash's World Champion in November 2013?
- - -
Name these sports stars:
73. (Just the blonde)
- - -
Name these sports:
Name these venues:
- - -