The Brazilian international, available for transfer after QPR were relegated from the Premier League last season, has been linked with the Viola.
“We can dismiss the Julio Cesar option,” the former Roma official told Viola Channel. “That is because that transfer is not feasible.
“We are happy with the two goalkeepers who we have right now and we are evaluating things on a daily basis.
“We have a strong squad, but the players need to give us what we are asking for.”
The Tuscan giants were expected to bring in a new goalkeeper this summer after opting against signing Emiliano Viviano.
Parma and Cagliari are interested in available Napoli midfielder Walter Gargano, says the Gazzetta dello Sport.
Gargano is looking for a new club after he returned to the Stadio San Paolo this summer after a spell on loan at Inter.
Parma have already opened discussions with Napoli, but the player’s wage demands may prove to be an obstacle.
Cagliari, meanwhile, could be an option, but only if he is offered to the Sardinian club as part payment for one of a number of players who Napoli are reportedly interested.
The Azzurri are known to be keen on the trio of Victor Ibarbo, Davide Astori and Radja Nainggolan.
Gargano, contracted at Napoli until June 2016, appeared in 28 League games for the Beneamata last season.
Newly promoted Verona are close to completing a deal to sign Romulo Souza Orestes Caldeira from Fiorentina.The 26-year-old will, according to the Gazzetta dello Sport, finalise his transfer to the Stadio Bentegodi at some stage on Tuesday.
The Brazilian moved to Italian football in June 2011 from Cruzeiro for €2.5m (£2.1m), after a spell on loan at Atlético Paranaense.
Romulo is contracted in Tuscany until June 2015.
Belgian outfit Anderlecht are considering making a move for Milan midfielder Bakaye Traore, reports the Gazzetta dello Sport.
The midfielder, signed on a Bosman free transfer from Nancy a year ago, has failed to break into the plans of boss Massimiliano Allegri.
Anderlecht, after losing Lucas Biglia to Lazio last month, are hoping to take the 28-year-old on loan for the next 12 months.
Traorè, whose Milan deal runs until June 2015, featured in just nine games for the Diavolo last term across Serie A, the Champions League and the Coppa Italia.
The agent of Mauricio Isla will hold talks with Juventus next week to understand whether he will stay or go this summer.
The Chilean was expected to be sold after the Old Lady held discussions with Inter, but the champions then decided to take him off the market.
“The transfer window will close on September 2,” representative Claudio Vagheggi told TMW on Monday morning. “Anything can happen…
“For now, the situation is on stand-by, but I will see Juventus next week. I’ll have a meeting with them to understand if and what has changed.
“Let’s just wait and see what happens. I need to speak with Juventus first.”
The right-sided player, 25, joined the Bianconeri last year from Udinese on a co-ownership. That agreement was renewed this summer.