Force India has yet to announce the identity of its second driver this season.
Reserve driver Bianchi is a leading candidate, despite the team having initially wanted him to remain as number three until 2014. Long-time Force India driver Adrian Sutil and Williams man Bruno Senna are among the other contenders.
A statement from Force India said that di Resta would drive for all of Tuesday, Wednesday morning and Thursday afternoon, before Bianchi took the wheel on Friday.
The team said Bianchi's outing was due to his 2012 experience, rather than being a race seat audition.
"Having spent 2012 as the team's third driver, Jules will be able to provide the team’s engineers with further comparison feedback between last year’s car and the VJM06," said the statement.
British driver Rossiter will drive on Wednesday afternoon and Thursday morning as part of a deal to carry out simulator work for Force India.
The 29-year-old has previous F1 testing experience with BAR/Honda and Super Aguri, and was part of the Lotus brand's sportscar programme last year.