1) I DON'T THINK SO - A superb bird's eye view as Uruguay's Mathias Calfani blocks Brazil's Larry Taylor at the FIBA Americas Basketball Championship.
2) SEVEN(TEEN)TH HEAVEN - But judging by Serena Williams' emotion after retaining the US Open title, you'd think it was her first Grand Slam all over again.
3) VAMOS! - Resurgent Rafa Nadal is just as pumped up in his quest for a second Grand Slam of the year at Flushing Meadows.
4) FIRE AND BRIMSTONE - The Cleveland Browns come onto the field for their NFL season opener against the Miami Dolphins - and you can now enjoy the sport's famed Monday Night Football broadcasts LIVE on British Eurosport.
6) SLIIIIIDE TO THE LEFT... - Australia's Sasa Ogenovski goes in hard in an attempt to dispossess Brazil's Pato.
7) "BEEN RAINING, HAS IT?" - 'Adverse conditions' was a bit of an understatement for the 2014 World Cup qualifying match between Colombia and Ecuador.
8) MONZA MADNESS - Paul di Resta loses his front wheel after a collision with Romain Grosjean at the Italian Grand Prix.
9) WITH THE UTMOST GRACE - Australia's George Bailey goes airborne as he throws the ball attempting a run out during the second one-day international against England.
10) TECHNIQUE OVER POWER - Kansas City Royals Emilio Bonifacio bunts an RBI single in MLB action against the Detroit Tigers.
11) ARIGATO - The people of Tokyo, Japan put forth a stunning display of gratitude to celebrate being picked as the host city for the 2020 Olympic Games.
12) WONDER WOMAN - Diana Nyad , 64, completes her swim from Cuba to Key West, Florida, without a shark cage - becoming the first person to do so, after several attempts.